Friday, February 1

It's a SNOW DAY!


Woo hoo! lucky me! It only took 10 inches of snow to close the office so we can stay home! So the dogs and I are enjoying the day at home. We shoveled a bit this morning (along with Nan). Once we were all snow covered, we headed back inside for some treats.. hazelnut coffee for me, a cookie for them. Now they are all about the naps and I am ready to stamp! I’ll try to post my stamping results later.



But for now, here are the girls playing out in the snow. The first picture is Bailey getting ready to tackle ME in the snow. She's in her.. "I'm ready to pounce" pose. The second is Nina and Bailey wrestling. It's their favorite thing to do in the snow. Have a good day! Liz

2 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Looks like the dogs are really enjoying the snow!
You have some very nice cards posted. I am looking forward to seeing more!!

Cammy404 said...

Cute pictures!